• Municipal sludge mass reduction, stabilization, and resource recovery
• Municipal wastes (municipal sludge, food waste, faeces, and construction waste etc) integrated management
• Fenton sludge resource recycling and recovery
1. Innovative Sludge Pre-treatment Reduces sludge viscosity and improves mobility, thus, reduces the energy cost, enhances the hydrolysis efficiency and optimizes operational cost.
2. Thermal Hydrolysis Technology Achieves maximum mass reduction of sludge by mechanical dewatering means without addition of chemicals. The state of water remains unchanged during the process, resulting in significantly less energy consumption.
3. Pyrolysis or Incineration Technology Achieves up to additional 90% mass reduction, complete stabilization and resource recovery. The final product is biochar, which can be used as auxiliary fuel, as landscaping nutrient soil or conditioner or as adsorbent As such, pyrolysis process is considered as a Zero Waste Discharge Technology.
Incineration allows maximum sludge mass reduction and complete stabilization. The water content of sludge is significantly reduced, while the heating value of sludge is increased, allowing self-incineration without addition of extra fuel to incinerator.
4. Innovative Energy Recovery Technology Fully recovers and recycles heat content of sludge, significantly reduces the operational cost and achieves the promising resource recovery of municipal sludge.
5. Integrated Equipment System for Environmental Application in China Market
6. Hypo-Rate Anaerobic Sludge Digestion Achieves effective sludge digestion in short HRT of 12 days, significantly reduces the capital and operational cost of anaerobic sludge digestion.
7. Co-digestion of Food Waste and Sludge Achieves high degradation efficiency of sludge and food waste, thereby improving VS removal efficiency and biogas production.
8. The Efficient Resource Recovery of Anaerobic Residues of Food Waste and Faeces Achieves significant mass reduction and produces valuable products of biochar and hot gas.
9. Integrated Management of Sludge, Food Waste and Faeces Achieves maximum mass reduction, complete stabilization and sterilization, and biochar production.
10. Recycle and Resource Recovery of Fenton Sludge Recycles Ferrous to be used as reagent to achieve the mass reduction and resource recovery. The remaining ferric hydroxide sludge can be directly disposed as waste sludge or recycled to the anaerobic reactor for further ferric reduction and achieve further mass reduction and resource recovery.